Do you like kombucha?
Friday, October 3, 2008
My daughter made me do this
Okay my 13 year old insists it is time for me to have a blog- so here I am :) She is sweet as can be but can be a bit pushy at times. I have many interests so I guess they will get posted here as the inspiration starts to flow. I love history, reading, nutrition and learning about the true God (theology) for starters. I am getting ready to start a GAPS diet for my family to address some health issues. Well that is about it for today. till later..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey mom!
I hope you have fun on your blog.
Keep posting;I want to read more!
My blog is at http://audrey-audreysworld.blogspot.com/ if anyone wants to come see it!
I would love anyone comment on it. :)
grrrrr mom PLEASE start posting entries on here!!!!!!!!!!!
i really want you to! all you have to do is post things you have done, new ideas, WHATEVER!!! just post something please!
Post a Comment